At Bongfish, developers help craft incredible games that combine state-of-the-art technology with deep gameplay. With a high-tech approach to game development, the company has more than 10 years of experience working with some of the top game publishers in the industry on console, mobile and PC platforms.
To learn more about our studio, please visit us at www.bongfish.com.
We are searching for talented Level Designer to join our team dedicated to World of Tanks, the epic MMO played by millions of fans around the world. In your new role, you will:
- Design and implement 3D multiplayer levels from inception to completion.
- Research and become intimately familiar with the game's design, subject matter and locations.
- Iterate on creations and make positive and demonstrable changes on screen.
- Communicate ideas and plans through presentations and documentation.
- Playtest the levels with the team and draw conclusions from your observations.
- Collaborate deeply across disciplines to tie the game together.
- You have demonstrable hands-on experience in level design for 3D PvP games, through your job or through community competitions.
- You love picking apart multiplayer maps and identifying their character, strengths and weaknesses
- You are passionate about building spaces for games and are familiar with tactical design for multiplayer games.
- Level design disciplines like pacing, player guidance etc. are no mystery to you.
- You communicate level design ideas, iterations and feedback clearly and effectively, within the team and across disciplines.
- You understand how level design impacts other areas of the game.
- You align with the team's goals but also bring new ideas and solutions.
- Ideally, you have some scripting experience, or are familiar with 3D software packages such as Maya/Max/Blender.
Interested? Please send us your resume as well as examples of your past work. We can't wait to hear from you!